Monday 18 November 2013

Bug

So I presume most people reading this will probably be subscribed to at least one person on YouTube who is angry with Google+. I can understand why - didn't really effect me because I use Google+ to use Blogger. It is no where near as attractive to use as Facebook because everyone already has it - it's hard to try and jump in and be as successful. I agree it's not right for them to force on people but I guess they're just trying to get more traffic. Wrong way - but understandable.

I've recently been using Twitch a lot lately. Something more appealing about knowing its live.. As good as all the YouTube content is; some could be planned or set up with no real way of knowing but.. Live is live. No getting around it. I like it. I just find it strange that they can literally sit and play games all say and make a living out of it. Crazy.

I've recently downloaded the Bravely Default demo on my 2DS, it's a game by Square Ennix out in December. If their name is on it I generally trust it. There's only been two games from them that I thought were God awful but that's just my opinion. I will admit this was quite hard to pick up as there was no real tutorial; more just test it out see if it works. I have sort if got the hang if it but., obviously it's a demo so it's limited either way. 

Thanks for reading. Picture. Yeah. Blog you later.

Day 141
This little ladybird appears to have moved in to our kitchen for the Winter. He mainly sticks to the light fittings but other day I did see him wondering around the ceiling. He's quite content. Bit tight as he won't pay his rent but.. Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment