Wednesday 20 November 2013

Mushrooms

Quite pleased with myself not to be too big headed. Had a load of left over mushrooms so me and my dad fried them up and they were all nice and crispy. I wanted something with them so., I microwaved some butter and mixed in some garlic salt and ta-da! Dipping sauce. I thought it was lovely. 

I also watched Pirates on an Adventure with Scientists. It was quite funny, obviously aimed at children so it didn't exactly choke hold my attention. It had the cheeky adult jokes in it but.. It was an okay watch. I'm also half way through Django Unchained and that - so far - is awesome. I'd heard many a good thing about it so I decided to give it a try and I'm very much liking it! I now understand why the actors were quite uncomfortable filming it due to the excessive use of a distasteful word. Hm.

Thanks for reading! Blog you later.

Day 143
So my mum and dad wanted a fireplace in the living room again.. So they went on Gumtree and found someone selling this unit with the electric thingy included for £30! Bargain. I like to think it looked quite comical across my dad's roof rack. The carpet is a new addition today - cat hates it.


No comments:

Post a Comment