Monday 11 November 2013

Sup Monday

As I said - I am on the Mac today so I am doing some typing. It's a bit of a shame that I am typing because I didn't get up to a lot today.. In the morning I all of a sudden felt very strange and sort of ended up half sleeping until 12.. I remember watching videos and hearing them but every now and then I wouldn't be able to remember when the next video started.. But I must have done it. Creepy eh?

*Spoilers for Animal Crossing.. Yeah*
I did spend a good bit of the day on Animal Crossing as I just gained access to the little island resort which you take the boat to get to - for those of you who know what I am on about. I like completing things and as the game has a museum which you fill with insects and fish - this little island was like a gold mine. I caught 3 sharks thinking I could get doubles and sell them for money because I assumed they would be worth a lot but.. Turns out that they were 3 different ones. There is a hell of a lot more to this little game than first meets the eye. I took my DS out with me the other day and the Street Pass picked up some people with it and their houses really blew my expectation so I am looking forward to the later game.

So as I promised, there is a picture of London today, hope you like it. I would like to point out that Amy most likely took this pictures as they are from her camera. Blog you later.

Day 134
Here is a nice one from across the water of the London Eye, we didn't manage to get on it because the queue was as long as hell - as usual. It's very popular and I think it is something you can go on multiple times and it will not get old. It'll be different every time because you're always going to notice something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment