Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ice..

I knew it. There was a good layer of ice covering the entire car today.. And it wasn't nice. My hand was quite numb after that because of the ice spraying over my hand whilst scraping through it all. One side of my car has a fence alongside it which protects the car from the ice.. So it comes off very easily but then it keeps the sun off of it.. Which means it has a boat load of condensation any other time! No winning eh?

Made a nice pasta bake today; it was very nice. It's basically just macaroni cheese with bacon; and baking it just crisps the top up. It was very good, first time that we'd made one without using a jarred sauce. I like cheese. Shame it gives me headaches in vast amounts.

I like Christmas stock at the Coop. It's one of the only things that the Coop does that I really like and it only comes around once a year. They sell little boxes of fake Gullian.. The posh sea shell chocolates and cheap chocolate orange segments. Only £1. Or 90p with the discount but.. I do like me some of that.

Thanks peeps. Blog you later.

Day 136
Alligator. Look at it. Every time we've been in the aquarium this thing has been laying there. It might be facing a different way but.. It's always there. Under the light. I wanna poke it.

*If you're reading this then I still haven't managed to get the picture to upload yet.. Error message 500, 404 and 400 so.. Yeah.. If there's a picture here then yay!*


No comments:

Post a Comment