Tuesday 16 September 2014

Bitter

Day 442
So.. Like.. I know today's picture is totally 100% what you wanted to see. My odd drinking habit - non alcoholic I might just add. I like to drink bitter lemon as it is which people often find odd to say the least. Especially as it is a mixer, it's like an addition to a drink.. Not a drink by itself but that doesn't stop me. Of course. I enjoy it. It's cheap. Awesome all around.

Had some soft shelled tacos for tea which I really enjoyed. We got the mildest flavour because.. Neither of us are too fond of spice. The tacos were like boats which you could fill up nicely and not worry about making a mess. Nice and simple. My plate was clean but I washed it anyway, just because. 

I feel bad. I've said I will edit and upload stuff to YouTube but the Sims 4 is distracting me so bad! My dad's half way through his career to becoming a master blogger or some sort.. Families for some reason..


No comments:

Post a Comment