Sunday 7 September 2014

Memories

Day 433
Sunday. It just feels awkward. You want to do stuff but Sunday everything is shut and then you can't be bothered.. It's an odd I between day.

We went for a walk with some friends and a dog. We visited some places that we hadn't been to in a very long time. We went through some woods which we used to run around in at night with the Scouts.. Everything was still pretty much the same. Just some new trees had fallen and some new fences had been put up. It was like a long muddy walk down memory lane. And also one tired dog which is what you want.

Watched some TV.. Watched Strictly with Amy and my parents. It was the pairings today with the professionals and the stars.. Murray, the lady who's name I can't remember, the tennis lady.. She just.. No. No rythm there at all in the test dance. It was painful. I don't know a hell of a lot about dancing myself so I won't pretend to know anything but.. Nope. 

So this is our little display, most of this is from Florida, the little minions were added today as my mum got them at a boot sale. It's nice. Memories forever and right where I can see them all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment