Thursday 18 September 2014

Pug Thoughts

Day 444
So. I made a boo boo. Amy took a picture for me for my blog and.. I forgot to get her to send it to me. Slight fail. But I have a replacement as luckily 9gag is awesome and full of stuff.

So we wanted to go to Pizza Express today, haven't been since we got back from America - which for us is now an official time scale. We got there.. Lots of children.. Party.. No tables until 8:30 and assuming it was 7 when we got there, decided that Nando's is the only logical choice.

And this is where my picture should be.. As I had the new butterfly chicken burger - which is just the butterfly chicken in a bun. In all fairness. But it is rather large and tasty. So you'll see that tomorrow if I don't forget.

We did manage to see an iPhone 6 though. They were setting up the display in Carphone Warehouse so we had a look.. The plus size looks enormous not that the regular one is small.. I just don't really care. Still got over a year left on my current contract either way..

Instead, a pug contemplating life. Majestic.


No comments:

Post a Comment