Sunday 28 September 2014

Fun Run

Day 453 & 454
So I kind of left Saturday deliberately so I could do two pictures today. Today was the day of our fun run, we managed to raise about £400 last I checked for the Heart of Kent Hospice so I'm really proud of our efforts. And thank you to anyone who donated. 

I managed the 5k in about 35-40 minutes so I was very happy with myself. The running that I have been doing helped as far as I could tell. They had a paint station every 1k so you had an idea of how far you were so that helped. Plus it didn't seem so bad at all. Yeah, I was tired and my legs ache a little but it was such good fun. There was a massive turn out as well, over 1000 people running! They ended up writing out more numbers by hand as they stopped at 1000 with printing. 

Here you can see me and Amy and one of just myself. It was a great day. Definitely want to do it again. Hell, I want to do more charity stuff. I hope this isn't a one time buzz.




No comments:

Post a Comment