Wednesday 10 September 2014

Puggle Wrap

Day 436
Today's picture was nabbed from 9gag; although I wish it wasn't. I probably wouldn't wrap any dog let alone a pug in bubble wrap is it'll probably be really hot but.. It looks so happy. I don't think they know how to be unhappy to be honest. 

At the moment.. With the videos.. I record with the capture card.. Export them to the movies folder.. And then open them in iMovie - specifically 9 as they've removed things like splitting clips in 10. Because that makes sense. Th capture us actually really good quality, I am honestly quite surprised. It records in 720p at the moment but I am genuinely happy with it, it looks aljust the same as on the screen. I just need to record an intro for the clips to have and then done. I will pop them up to YouTube and let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment