Thursday 11 September 2014

Sour

Day 437
I will start with the picture. Because you are really missng out. American sour patch kids are amazing, especially in comparison to the English version which we made this year. They are so sour but flavourful and lovely all at once. Plus, you can make people pull interesting faces. 

My honest opinion of Destiny at the moment is divided. The single player is amazing with the free roaming and integrated coop so you don't have to worry about forming parties. The enemy encounters are brilliant, the range if weapons and the bounty system are all great. But the multiplayer - not really interesting me. I will play it but there is no real variety. You just get matched up against a team of people who say they are playing for fun but are trying far too hard. It doesn't have that competitive feel I was expecting from Bungie, they've always been good with creating a community based multiplayer world. Maybe they've got a bit rusty with it all.

I have about.. 2 hours recorded? It's all there ready, hopefully I can have a bit of a play with the clips and get some on YouTube! 


No comments:

Post a Comment