Sunday 21 September 2014

Triple

Day 445, 446 and 447
Well, I have never had to do a triple post before. Friday night I fell asleep - which seems to be happening more and more lately. I fall asleep without realising or planning to.. Yesterday it just wouldn't have any of it so - Tada! A triple post. Exciting stuff isn't it?

I think I'll do it picture by picture this time, something different also.

This first picture is the one I was planning to use Friday night, I think.. Nando's have just popped the butterfly chicken into a burger. Great choice in my opinion. The man who served me set up the discount with the gym I am a member of. When they were promoting, there was a competition for the most push ups in 30 seconds - someone did 48. That's more than 1 a second!


This second picture is me being all manly and stuff, carrying gravel from my dads car to the back garden. We did have bark along the fence but foxes and animals kept digging it up thinking it was a giant litter bin.. So they're trying with gravel. They asked me to carry it round for them will they planted stuff so I did. Amy thought it be a good idea to take a picture. So here you go.


This final one is a colouring book. Now, yes we are 21 but it is really awesome. I really like the cover, I used to do doodles like that on everything so I just like the cover. Might do some colouring.


Otherwise it has been business as usual. Played more Destiny, it's really awesome. I've levelled my character up to level 22 so I am in the light levels. Now it is just working out how to get legendarys to go further on!



No comments:

Post a Comment