Wednesday 17 September 2014

Brownie Tray

Day 443
So I've been doing this for over 400 days, yet I still can't keep track of what number I am on. I have to check everyday on the previous post otherwise.. I would guess and we'd be up to 700 already.

So I played Destiny with an old work colleague from my days at the Coop and I think it really excels with the multiplayer aspect. You get so much more out of the game, it's more enjoyable and helps you get better stuff. I mean, what more could you want? 

I'm pretty lucky. With work I can get Office 2013 for Windows and 2011 for Mac for only £8.95! Corporate licences are awesome.

Amy bought me this. It came in the post. It's tasty. It's bad but.. So good. It's a brownie topped with a layer of chocolate with goodies melted into it. I can see crunchie.. Malteser.. Dairy Milk.. Oo it is so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment