Monday 15 September 2014

Trifle

Day 441
So fail. I pressed save on my sims world yesterday and it crashed an I lost it all! Luckily I hadn't done a shed load so I made a new character today. Now I am a writer. 

My dad made trifles on the weekend as you can see and they were rather lovely I must admit. Now I don't like strawberries and custard so my was cake, jelly, banana and cream. It was so tasty.. I accidentally forced myself to finish it all. Such a shame isn't it?

It's getting to that awkward time of year where it's cold in the morning but still not too bad at midday.. Plays havoc with my body temperature. You can never quite get the balance with what you're wearing to be okay between the two.

Went for a run this morning. That's still happening. Fun run soon. Paint. And stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment