Wednesday 16 October 2013

App it

I honestly spent most of my day waiting for something that didn't happen which then got delayed which was like.. Noooo! But yeah. It kind of lead me discover something. 

So, I know a lot of people can probably empathise with videos on YouTube only being available on certain platforms. You can get all of them on PC but then only some on mobile or on console - in my case the Xbox. I never knew I could link my phones YouTube app to the one on my console which opened up a load of videos that weren't available on my Xbox. Having just finished Walking Dead I can now watch YouTube on the bigger screen. Happy days. And it doesn't even drain your battery - bonus!

I also burnt the Sicilian Lemon Yankee Candle all day to try and level it off and it seems to be going that way.. I did kind of give the sides that weren't burning a poke so they were down in the hot wax so it levelled off. Amy is planning to get a lid for them which more evenly spreads the heat of the flame - or something - so that it does burn evenly.

I went to work. Bloop!

Thanks for taking the time to read peoples. Blog you later.

Day 108
Here is the king of Suzuki. Also known as my cat. Usually when he's up there he just ignores your existence but.. Today he let me give him a fuss. New things with an old cat eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment