Sunday 6 October 2013

Colouring

Goodbye to another weekend; which are much too short. Weekends should always be 3 days in my opinion, have Friday off. The work force would get much more done in 4 days rather than being drained all week and doing less. I'm babbling - lets move on.

Yesterday we had a little run down to the Ashford Designer Outlet as we hadn't been there in a while. Amy had a look for some shoes as she is still after some.. She'd like some flat, simple boots. If you have any ideas they'd be much appreciated. We also had some Millie's Cookies which are always good but they were fresh as well.. Even better. So gooey and warm and tasty.. Ooo.. I want more. We then popped along to Maidstone to return some bits and bobs. Good times.

X Factor - shocked me. I had been informed that our old teacher had made it through to the live shows but she was sent home yesterday. We were so surprised because obviously we'd been assuming she was fine. The only other thing which could explain this is that she has gotten through as the wild card and last year.. The wild card made it very far so who knows? Fingers crossed.

Slept in far too long today.. By accident.. We took it turns waking up and sleeping again and trying to get the other to wake up.. It didn't work very well. Love the Z's.

Happy Birthday to my sister! It was today. Woop. Yeah.

Thanks for reading people of the internet, blog you later.

Day 98
I did some colouring today. Amy god these books full of patterns from Tiger in Maidstone, only £1. I haven't coloured anything in ages mainly because I don't like to colour any drawings that I do so.. This was odd yet enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment