Tuesday 29 October 2013

Dining

I was at work today so skip over that obviously.. But I did do a home delivery today. Down the Pilgrims Way - for those of you who don't know, it's a very thin windy country road and in the big van it was awful. Tiny roads + big vehicles = epic levels of awkwardness!

This evening me Amy and Mr Tate went to Bluewater to go to Ed's Diner. I've never been there before but I had heard many a good thing about it. For instance - that the milkshakes are amazing. It was rather good, I had an Oreo one despite being pretty sure I asked for a chocolate one.. I had a hot dog with BBQ sauce and cheese sauce with sweet potato chips. It was so good. 

We're trying to make a list of restaurants or good places from A to Z and then trying them. We haven't got a lot of the awkward letters like Q and X so.. If you have an idea let me know! 

Thanks people, blog you later.

Day 121
My friend is called Tom Cox and we found this in Tesco.. It's not his turns out. Shame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment