Sunday 27 October 2013

Modern

So apparently there's going to be a big storm tonight. Im not sure if it's just a prepare for the worst scenario or it's actually going to happen.. Guess we'll find out tonight. 

Also bought 2 'giant' pumpkins today because we wanted to give carving another go. You'll see them when we get around to doing them. I want to try and draw a picture on it rather than cutting a face out. Turns out just scratching the pumpkin lets the light shine through so that should be interesting. I'm thinking a dragon.

Thanks peeps, blog you later.

Day 119
Amy bought the newest season of Modern Family today, it's an American show and it's really rather funny. I can't watch it usually as I don't have Sky but Amy really likes it - hence why she buys it. Hence how I get to watch it. Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment