Monday 14 October 2013

London

I was up in London today hence why I needed to get to sleep. I was up at 6, train station by 7 and at my destination by 9:20. Pretty good haul apart from the peak time ticket price.. Ouch is says the wallet. I shall not state why I was there but.. I was there.

After everything was accomplished that needed to be I headed home - obviously. Got back into Walking Dead. It's just getting better and better and I like that their not afraid to do some 'controversial' things such as turning a little girl into a zombie. Who was also one of the main characters. It's nice because it's not something you expect and when you see it you're just like dayum! 

Then me and Amy went to Bluewater. She got a little Yankee Candle tree type thing with little hanging pumpkins which you put the candles in. Pretty cute, I think it'll look even better once it's all lit up and what not. Plus, once it's not Halloween yo can switch the pumpkins for little buckets instead. All year round goodness - I should've taken a picture for you really..

Thanks for reading.. I am once again rather tired but I feel a owe at least a medium lengthed post. I hope this suffices. Thanks for reading!

Day 106
Here's my favourite jumper. Amy got it from Primark for me, only £5 so that's a bargain. Safe to say I have lived in this jumper on occasion. So warm and comfy!


No comments:

Post a Comment