Monday 21 October 2013

It's that Monday

I get that everyone hates Monday because it's the first day back. The thing I hate the most is is it being dark when you wake up in the morning. Very off putting, makes it much harder to wake up. Plus condensation - I hate that too. Have to clear the car before one voyages out into the world.

I've been watching PewDiePie play Beyond Two Souls and it just looks amazing. Especially for this generation of console; I think it's safe to say that we assumed that we'd already got the most out of them but this game proved us wrong. It is literally like watching a movie - apart from someone is constantly rewriting the script. I would highly recommend watching or playing it if you can. I'm on the watchers bench as I do not have a PS3..

Mississippi Mud Pie McFlurry - need I say more. I think I've found my new favourite special edition McFlurry. I am a very big ice cream man; I like it all year around. I always like to try the new editions when I can because it's exciting to try something new. It's very rich, dark chocolate with crunchy malt balls and powder chocolate bits which all sort of makes a pie. Hence the name. Eat it more. It's just a shame as with the good ones usually comes the inevitability of them running out at one point.. Which would suck. Only if I was there - if when I am there they have then happy days.

My cat has seemed to grow rather attached to our BBQ now it is out of commission for the colder period. I regularly spot him sitting on it have a groom or a nap. I think it must smell like meat to him but our noses are a bit dull and don't catch the smell. We like to wake up to the smell of bacon; he sleeps to the smell of over cooked meat.

Thanks for using your eye balls on this page. Blog you later.

Day 113
Be we're at Sainsbury's for a while today and they always have a very good selection of Halloween odds and ends. Amy bought this little guy today.. At first I was against it because it'll most likely end up another piece of clutter but.. I like him now. You wind him up and he dances and shuffles - like a boss. I have big hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment