Friday 11 October 2013

Correction!

I watched a couple of films today. Wrath of the Titans was the better of the two.. Although for a film like that it had the common downfalls of far too much story line compared to action. I also watched Truth or Dare which was a horror thriller type thing.. I'd heard of it somewhere before so I thought I would give it a go. It wasn't too bad actually. Strange plot twists at the end. Horror films for you.

It's raining by the way - incase you didn't notice. I just find it strange that the weather is such a common choice of topic as it is something really obvious to notice. Yet we'll tell each other anyway.

I didn't have work today! Booked it off. And Sunday. Nice load of free time. Amy was unwell unfortunately so she was sent home from school; slept the afternoon away and it now much better.

I kind of failed at cooking today.. I got the two baking trays out the oven to check them as you do.. They needed longer so I went to put them back in. Without the oven gloves. And I held them for a second or two and stopped and said 'why am I doing this?' And put them back down. No burns fortunately but I am surprised by the fact that I just genuinely forgot the oven gloves. That could have been a lot worse.

Thanks for reading. Blog you later.

Day 103
So this correction.. One of the recent pictures was of a little metal seesaw from Tiger. Tate was round yesterday and discovered how it was actually supposed to sit.. And now it actually moved side to side and the such. Dang.


1 comment: