Tuesday 1 October 2013

Death in The Simpsons!?

I was basically waiting in all day for things again as none really appeared yesterday.. Did better today with the phone call and two parcels but still no dishwasher - I think I will move to paper plates soon. Also.. I joined Amazon Prime for the free 30 day period to get one day delivery and it didn't turn up today so.. That obviously doesn't work. When they say 'free one day delivery' paying £49 a year.. I don't see that qualifying as free delivery. Just bulk payment of delivery. I don't use Amazon enough to even make that worth it!

I'm now on the final series of Heroes and I've just noticed I seem to switch between saying series and season.. But the end of the third blew my mind. For anyone who doesn't know and doesn't want to - MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT - they turned Syler into Nathan Patreli. I was not prepared for that. I don't usually put spoilers on here but I wanted to just blurt that out because chances are more people on the internet will know than people I actually know. Only one of my friends has watched it all as far as I know.. Maybe two?

We got some Halloween decorations today because we like to stick things in the bedroom window so people can see them. We got this orange ghost thing today which might appear on the Blog later. Amy also got some skeleton arms which are apparently salad servers.. They're really good back scratchers but we don't see them working for salad.. The gaps between the fingers would drop everything.

A Mr Tate popped round for a little while this evening to see the water slide I am building on Minecraft. The three of us share an interest for large and over the top builds on Minecraft which you can see in my little slideshow from Flickr on the side bar.. I should really use Flickr more. I could make an entire album with the daily photos - why didn't I think of that before? I'm only 90 days in.. Anyway, Amy asked if his coat was warm - I quote his reply - 'It's a Superdry.' BOOM.

So Amy just once again pointed me in the direction of a juicy news story - in the new series of The Simpsons a key character is going to die! Quite surprising as most people know Maude Flanders is the only character to ever die on the show. I have this itching feeling in my stomach that it's sort of a call for attention as I've been told by many the newer series don't quite compare to the older ones; I say this as someone who doesn't have Sky so I can't watch it.. But I presume this has been planned for a while. Also there is going to be a cross over episode with Futurama which will be epic. Shame that's ended. Fortunately there do not appear to be any plans to stop producing The Simpsons. At the moment, odds are on Sideshow Bob to be the person who dies. Have a look!
http://news.sky.com/story/1148972/simpsons-key-character-dies-in-new-series

Thank you for reading people, nearly topped 100 views yesterday which was interesting. Unexpected is the word. Blog you later!

Day 93
As I mentioned yesterday.. We had to hack off one of the legs of the dishwasher to get it out.. As its broken it doesn't matter all that much how many legs it has. We left the hacksaw outside and when I looked the cat seemed quite interested in it.  I went back 5 minutes later and both were gone. I am pretty sure my Dad moved it or my cat is making something. A mouse trap?



No comments:

Post a Comment