Monday 30 September 2013

Bye Bye Washy

Good *insert time of day here*. For example, good evening.

So today I wanted to get a good lump of Heroes out of the way because I was sort of confined to the house waiting for some things such as phone calls, messages and packages that I didn't want to miss. I am getting closer to the end of season 3 now, you can always tell because everything slowly starts to build up.. You can feel it. Then all hell will break loose, something unexpected will happen and then somehow they save the day. I know it seems predictable, sort of like a skeleton but trying to fill in the flesh - the story around it is impossible. You can never tell. Like the intro of a new character with a new power and.. Ahhh yeah. I would like to be Peter because he can just use any power and kick but.. And stuff. He kicks stuff.

I had a sandwich for lunch. Sweet chilli in it. And some ham. Sliced cheese. Yeah. Nom.

Kind of at a miss of things to include here so I won't make random stuff up.. Like lightsabers being invented. Because they haven't been - but scientists think they are getting close, apparently the replicated something like one with similar properties as in the films. Amy showed me on the Sky News App which I really should download because she is always showing some crazy stories on there and I end up telling you about them here.. But yeah. In a galaxy not so far away?
http://news.sky.com/story/1148387/star-wars-lightsabres-made-reality-by-science
For the nerds.

Thanks for reading, blog you later!

Day 92
So something else I did today was help to remove the dishwasher from it's space in the kitchen. It doesn't work anymore and I believe the new one is due to be delivered tomorrow. So once we got it outside after hacking one of it's legs off.. And getting water everywhere.. But not scratching the floor - we put it outside. We turned it on to it's side to let the water out and I thought it looked like a dish washer had been murdered so I took a picture. That's what I do. And that's how my mind works. Yo.




No comments:

Post a Comment