Wednesday 4 September 2013

Man Stuff

So people are back to school now. Which means back into the routine which really didn't seem as hard as I thought it would be to get back into.. I know I'm saying this after one day but I managed to wake up quite early. I did fall back to sleep, and I finally managed to have a lucid dream. A lucid dream is one in which you realise you are asleep and are dreaming, then you can control your dream. Only thing was I realised I was asleep and instead of enjoying it I was like 'no, you're supposed to be awake now, get up!' which worked.. I got up and out of bed so.. It has it's perks lucid dreaming.

So I did some man stuff today, my Dad wanted to go look around some breakers yards to try find a roof rack for his car so I tagged along. I even changed in to tracksuits so that my trousers would stay clean. We went to about 5 different breakers yards and a couple of second hand car salesmen but we came up with nothing. One of the yards had two dogs who looked quite bored - I don't blame them as every morning they probably get really excited getting in the car then they just lay around all day.. I mean I know they would do the same at home and they have lots of space to wonder and run. But they really did look bored.

Looking around them, I found it strange how many cars there are just sitting there. And the amount of cars you see on the road. Parked. Anywhere, all of that stuff is made from other stuff which we pull out of the ground. I find that amazing. That there is that much stuff to make so many cars. But hey - that's just me.

As I have lucid dreaming in my head no, I think I will just pass off some random knowledge to anyone who wants to know or try it. It's hard to do.. Today was the first dream I can recollect having any control in. The best time to do it is just after you have woken up, like I did this morning. It wakes your brain up and makes it active so when you drift off again it is much easier to dream. Keep a log of dreams you can remember, that way you can read through and think about those things again if you have a dream. That way you can recognise you're in a dream. Also, make a habit of just randomly stopping and counting your fingers. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. In a dream you'll find counting nearly impossible, it just makes you realise that you're dreaming. Once you realise, you're free to do whatever you want really. It's like taking an afternoon stroll in your imagination. It's not going to be some crazy Inception type moment and you can't just walk off into someone else's mind (yet) so.. Yeah.

Then I went to work, boom.

Thanks for reading today, random little tangent about lucid dreaming but it's something I find really interesting. If you could learn to do that all the time then you're dreams would be pretty freaking awesome. Blog you later.

Day 66
So this picture here is also from Harry Potter world.. I know.. But I've kept away from posting pictures from there for a while. This is one the outside of the building, I know it's not the best picture but give me credit - I was on the way to catch a bus. And no, two would not come along at once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment