Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rainbow

Nothing to do with the beautiful light phenomenon but the free to gold Rainbow Six Vegas as I played a rather good session today. There's always been this nice community feel on Rainbow Six Games where you party up and play for a couple of hours together. No complaints, come and go as you please, doesn't matter how good you are as long as you try. It would appear that it becoming free has attracted back a lot of people who; like me; got rid of the game way back when and now feel like playing again. Everyone I played with today knew the old tricks which makes it smooth yet challenging. The only thing that annoys me is how long it takes to rank up - a looooong time to put it simply. Lots of fun though, so much variation with the weapon load outs and stuff - I'm still waiting to get the raging bull and desert eagles, very powerful pistols. Vegas 2 now feels even more tempting..

I went for another wonder to the coop as I felt like something warm for my lunch again because otherwise it would be two lots of sandwiches in one day. I had spaghetti with ham and mushrooms and some sort of cheese sauce which was £2 and a hell of a lot tastier than then thing I had yesterday. Much better than the 'truly irresistible' stuff. I know some of it probably is but that wasn't too much spice ruined the flavour. I was quite impressed with this one and luckily as it's all new range it's on offer. 

I watched some more Heroes today, I'm getting close to the end of the second series. I'm still confused as to why this series is only 11 episodes long but.. I guess I shouldn't question it. It won a load of awards and stuff. I also found out that Dexter is ending this month for good! Which is a shame because it was so good but also exciting because it means seasons 7-8 should be coming to LoveFilm at some point. As soon as that happens I am going into nerd mode.. Probably watch all 24 episodes in a handful of days. I've heard a lot of good things about Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad but I don't have sky so I can't watch anything like that.. And they are only available on LoveFilm if you get the discs sent to you. I would buy them but I wouldn't want to to just find out I didn't like it.. I think I saw seasons 1-5 of Breaking Bad for £20 in HMV yesterday - that was very tempting.

That's all for today as I then went to work and work is work is work.. Yeah. Blog you later.

And by the way.. When I logged on today the blog had reached exactly 7,000 views so.. THANK YOU!

Day 87
Here is Squish sitting at the kitchen table with us having breakfast and reading the iPad. He's alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment