Monday 16 September 2013

EDF Bouncy Thing

The bouncy thing will be explained in the picture of the day so if you are here for that - shoot off down the bottom.

I only have 3 more episodes of Dexter to watch until I have exhausted the supply on LoveFilm. I'm a little sad because like The Walking Dead, I have no idea when the new series will pop up. I think Walking Dead is on season 4.. Maybe at the end of this month? I don't really keep up with anything on the TV.. There was that program called Blackout on channel 4 that looked pretty good.. And the on demand service from channel 4 lasts for 30 days. I do like that.

So games for gold has spewed out something wonderful, Rainbow Six Vegas! I know it's quite an old game to be fair but.. I used to play it all the time. Like literally, all the time. I would play it for hours every night with my friends from down the road. I would love to play some multiplayer and/or terrorist hunt with some people so.. If any random people are reading this, have an Xbox and are interested in doing this then send me a friend request on la Xbox - iMaticus is my tag. Please add a message alongside it to let me know that you are adding me for the purpose of RSV. I tend to get a lot of random requests after playing for a stint online..

I got a rather hefty set of evil eyes shot my way today. So I am driving up a road where I have right of way as the entire other side of the road has parked cars along it.. And someone to try's to force their way down the road. Now I am not going to curb my wheels because I don't want to fork out for some new ones. So I even wait in an area where she could pull back in so she isn't blocking the traffic - turns out I'm the bad guy. Rules of the road people!

The thing I really don't like the weather about this time of year.. Is it will be really cold in the morning and evening but during the day its really not all that bad. So you'll layer up in the morning and try and stay toasty but then by midday you need to strip off to cool down! Then again.. I might owe this to my abnormally high body temperature. I was working through the frozen stuff at work the other day.. I thought I would be a good boy and use the gloves provided but I had to take them off because I was getting too hot. I'm strange in the fact that I will still overheat working with stock thats about -18.. Yeah. Useful.

I keep seeing loads of tweets about GTA V and I must say.. Not interested at all. I have watched people play other ones.. I've tried some.. But I have literally never been so bored in my life. It just bores me.. The style of gameplay doesn't appeal to me. Keep it away!

Thanks for reading people, blog you later.

Day 78
This is the EDF bouncy thing which I referred to above. I'm not really sure what it's real name is.. If it has one.. Anything like that. My mum and dad got it out of a grabby machine in an arcade in Southsea. It actually jammed and the technician gave it to them so I guess it counts as winning. Close enough. My dad doesn't like them anymore because you could leave arcades with armfuls of cuddly toys but it's all about making money not entertaining people these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment