Thursday 19 September 2013

Light as a feather

I must say that Heroes is really growing on me, it's still not up there with the likes of Lost and Dexter but it is good.. I really like how it has comic book aspects and the cheesy epic voice over man voice which updates you on stuff from the last episode. My favourite character - for those of you who have also watched it - is Isaac. I really would just love to be able to paint as well as his character does, it's just amazing. Comic book art requires a certain degree of freedom from your creative which I don't have. I can draw accurate stuff.. Basically I am good at copying. I am terrible at creating my own things. I also really like Hiro because he just awesome. He's like a little child in the way he acts sometimes but at the end of the day, he is as noble as they come.

Anyway, I decided to get my hair cut today because the mop which I called my hair was just out of hand. So I had a shower, headed out and it started to rain. Of course. I wasn't too bothered because that meant the chances were that no one else would be out to get their hair cut.. A rainy day keeps people inside because they can wait just one more day to get their hair cut. Ya know. As soon as I walked out my head felt really light and I could feel the breeze down the back of my neck. Now I remember why I had it so long in the first place. My head stays nice and warm, especially in the winter.

I then got some bits and bobs from the Coop and I thought I would go for a cheeky scratch card. £20. I was rather happy I must say because I basically made a little bit of money.. Plus I have not won anything more than £6 on a scratch card in the last couple of months. £20 is also the new high score so to say, so alls well that ends well.

So iOS7 is now on my phone and.. Erm.. Yeah. I am really not all too sure what to think about it at the moment. I like some of the new simple things which have been added which make perfect sense, like being able to turn the flash on without the need of an app. I like that you can now have more than one page in folders to reduce clutter. I really like my screen to be organised. I like the dynamic backgrounds which move and glow and stuff, just fun to look at. The lock screen button is great because you're less likely to put your passcode in wrong now. Siri doesn't seem to be working 100% anymore.. He keeps telling me he is unavailable to do stuff. A lot of menus and stuff have changed which I can understand but it was hard enough looking through it all in the first place to find things. Now I've got to learn it all over again! I think it's just going to need me getting used to it, when I first got it, it was my very first Apple product. And any other one I had used before had been pretty much the same. So.. I guess that's why it feels like a huge difference. The only other problem is that some of my apps aren't compatible with it yet. Mainly ones from smaller developers that couldn't get everything done on time or didn't get access to iOS7.. I don't know. It'll be updated eventually.

I used to have this really strange feeling of ice cold feet when I first started driving on my own when filling up at a petrol station. I remember thinking that I wasn't doing it right and it was leaking all over my feet. Obviously it wasn't but it stopped.. I was filling up today and the sensation came back. I say sensation but it really isn't a very nice feeling. It makes me shudder.. Just randomly thought you might like to know that. Wuha!

Thanks for reading people, shall blog you later!

Day 81
I have been looking through all of my old photos on my phone, mainly because I needed to delete some to make room for the update.. But it means I have found some new pictures which I can use like today; when I don't take a picture of something to share. I found this one in The Sun because that's the only paper that has printing space readily available for animals with funny markings on their coats. Top hat cat - meet world.



No comments:

Post a Comment