Monday 2 September 2013

Frog

Don't worry, I'll get to the frog thing later. It is probably not worth it and you'll be very confused when you read it but.. Yeah. 

So today, we started out thinking that it was the last day before Amy's inset days kicked in then the start of the new school year. So we decided to go shopping to stock up on things for lunch box's rather than going to Tesco's at the end of every week. We hopped off to Tesco and then to Asda and pulled in a pretty impressive haul of stuff. Should last a while. The thing I am most happy about is that it made me tidy up some areas of my room. I am planning to tidy a lot of it so it is nice on the eye.. I mean, it's still messy but everything is piled up in straight lines and divided into sections and.. You get me. I'm the kind of person that can't sleep if an untidy stack of DVD's is in my eye line. 

Food. Woop. We had these tiny little pizzas from Good Fella's I think. It was silly as on the front of the box it said less than 400 calories but then on the back it said less than 500 so.. It is clearly false advertising. Unless the back of the box is including eating the box and plastic around the pizza and then that is just a whole different law suit waiting to happen. 

We spent the afternoon relaxing, watching some TV and some YouTube.. Amy typing away on this thing doing a course which she has.. I helped of course. Not very well because I am a bit of a fail when it comes to knowledge based on children. Oh well, it happened.

For tea we had some lovely pork chops with a waffle and roasties, or rosties.. Both have a little red squiggle under them. Deal with it. It was the first time in a while I actually saw my cat indoors, when it is nice he sort of just lives outside and comes in for food and a fuss then off he goes again. He was quite poignantly watching my dad eat a pork chop as they had the same as us. Creepy. But he just sat there watching, licking his lips until it was all gone then he was happy to leave again. Pork chopless. 

At this point Amy got a message letting her know that she only has one inset day on Wednesday which means one more day of freedom. No idea what to do with it.

So this frog.. When I dropped Amy home.. Was sitting right at her gate. It hopped off down this little runway next to the path to the gate and disappeared off down the path. When I walked to my car it appeared again and hopped onto some gravel. I quite enjoyed watching it hop around on gravel. Where it pushes off and the gravel can move it ends up pushing off harder in one direction and spins a little in the air. Then it lands and where the gravel can move.. Slides around like a little rally car. It probably had no clue what was going on but I enjoyed watching it hop away zig zagging down the path. I'm weird, okay..

So thanks for reading. Reading is good for you. Keep it up, right here.. Yeah. Blog you later.

Day 64
So I'm not sure if you'll all recognise Squish if I have or have not put him on here before but.. Here he is. We just thought it would be funny to strap him into the seat belt on the journey. He looks quite sad like a child forced to wear a seat belt.. Safety first.



No comments:

Post a Comment