Tuesday 24 September 2013

Good Evening

I am creating and posting this in the evening - this does not mean you can't look through it at any other time. Taa.

So today was a little different I guess, I spent the morning watching some videos and catching up with my subscriptions. I've been watching a lot of a YouTuber called Bisnap recently as he uploads The Binding of Isaac and he is like a God of the game so.. I'm trying to learn from him. I've also been watching a lot of ZackScottGames as he plays a lot of iOS based games which I could pick up and play too - even though I don't like paying for apps all that much.. But Angry Birds Space 2 does look pretty awesome.

I wondered to the coop as it seemed nice out, planned to get myself a ginsters slice, something nice and simple for the microwave. I ended up coming with with this 'Truly Irresistible' ready meal which was basically noodles, prawns and some sort of sauce with tomatoes. I sometimes get a massive craving for prawns, I really like them. Especially at Chimichanga, the paella is ridden with prawns. It wasn't terrible but.. It wasn't amazing as the label would suggest. I was happy to have the prawns to be quite honest.

I also randomly watched The Avengers because I really wanted some super hero action going on. I think I should watch through all the DVD's in that box set I bought because I think I've only watched that out of it and there are 5 others in it.. Seems like a waste to just let my mum keep watching them without me. I haven't seen The Hulk in forever - maybe thats the next venture.

I then played about half an hours worth of Rainbow Six Vegas as it was free on the dashboard with gold, there are actually people playing it. Which is nice - it's like an old game getting a second wind. I forgot how fun it was, makes me want to pick up the second one because that was obviously much better but.. It's not worth it. Probably find the hype won't last all that long anyway.

After picking Amy up from school we scooted off to Bluewater to do some shopping, and wonder around and to get some tea. We actually bought stuff which is better than usual.. Usually we end up aimlessly walking around and out journeys bear no fruit. Amy got some clothes.. I'm a guy so they are just clothes. A new Yankee Candle only available at Halloween, it's called Candy Corn which smells like a much more handleable salted caramel, no where near as sickly. It also has a nice pattern around the jar which is orange and black - look down below. We also got a wick trimmer because the wick is supposed to be 0.5cm long to ensure proper burn rate and spread.. Who knew candles had to be burnt so specifically? Then Nandos. Woop. Chicken is tasty. We also had some haloumi cheese - most definitely spelled incorrectly but I'm sure those of you who know what it is will know. I added it into my burger because the slice was the perfect size for the chicken. It's like it was meant to be - in my stomach. Yeah. Destiny.

We popped to Morrisons on the way back and got some bits and bobs we needed - not our first choice but it was on our way back so yeah.. And they always have the cheapest petrol. Then home! A good evening if I do say so myself.

I was driving home and for some reason I began wondering why we still make manual cars. I understand it is what most people are probably accustomed to but with them you get stalls and grinding gears. We make cars that are automatic or double clutched so we don't need to use it. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.. Unless this is just my mind. 

Amy also told me about this crazy fake Apple advert which told people that iOS7 made their phones or tablets waterproof - and people believed it. People ending up going to the Apple stores with damaged phones because they believed it! It is just crazy.. It claimed to power out the gadget to prevent damage to the circuits and bits but.. Just no! People really shouldn't believe everything they see. Plus, why would you just throw your phone in water to test it anyway? Here's the story:
http://news.sky.com/story/1145439/waterproof-iphone-advert-owners-fooled 

Thank you for reading peoples, blog you later!

Day 86
Here is the new candle, this appears to be the largest size it comes in - it was the largest we saw. They only release seasonal ones once a year for a small amount of time - obviously. I don't know if they're the same every year or what but.. The other two weren't that nice. One was Witches Brew which just smelt like something crazy horrible, the other was Happy Halloween which smelt like liquorice. I don't like liquorice.


No comments:

Post a Comment