Thursday 5 September 2013

Dexter..

I am so addicted to watching Dexter.. I'm quite ashamed to say that I watched 8 episodes today back to back.. I know that's really really bad but I enjoyed it. The story is just so thrilling and it keeps me captivated and I can't stop watching. I guess that is the sign of a really good program. The inner monologue running in his head sparks some interesting questions. The character in the show has no feelings so wonders why 'humans' do and act they way they do. Watching it will really get you thinking about it too. I think it was interesting how they showed characters agreeing with the murders as justified and others saying its sick.. It's pretty bold stuff to put on TV. Just keeps me going back for more.

Otherwise I was playing Binding Of Isaac alongside it.. And I have all the knowledge about the game in my head but actually getting my fingers to play out what I should do - completely different matter. It's a game I can see myself being really addicted to because it has all of the things I love about a game. Hundreds of things to collect, unlock and infinite item combinations. It literally becomes a new game every time you start playing and I must say that I admire the creators. Rebirth is going to EPIC!

So this evening, me and Amy cooked spaghetti bolognese.. Not on a Monday - how rebellious. For some reason it felt like a really long time since we had last cooked anything but.. Home cooked food always has that slight edge because even though it'll probably have less flavour than restaurant food, its got your effort worked in. How poetic did that sound?

We sort of played with the cat for a bit.. It's hard to tell when you are playing with him because a lot of the time he is just an evil little thing. He used to love playing with a balled up tissue but.. It sort of just bounces off of him and he looks at it like nothing is going on. He'll chase the hell out of a little piece of treat but then as soon as it's at the end of his nose it mysteriously disappears. According to him. Then you get the evils because he can't see it until you put your finger next to it and nearly has that off as well. He's getting old. That's the excuse.

I think I shall leave it there. Nice early start. Nice? An early start tomorrow. Blog you later.

Day 67
So we have got even more Christmas stuff in and selling already.. So we thought we would try these little Malteser reindeer. How cute. I felt really bad as I usually just eat the head first or I feel like I'm tortutring the poor things.. But his antlers were in the way so that had to come first. He tasted good though.


No comments:

Post a Comment