Tuesday 17 September 2013

Dino-food

So I was at work again today so you know.. Sort of don't talk about that. 

The weather didn't actually start off too bad today, it was clear and sunny and then.. I looked outside the shop and it was a torrential downpour. I do love the weather in the way that it can change it's mind whenever it wants and you just have to go with it. Nothing you can do about it!

I turned my Xbox on and I'll usually have maybe 1-2 friends online because everyone hasn't got nearly as much free time as they did at school to game etc. Signed on today - 8 friends, 7 of which playing Grand Theft Auto V. And I just wanted to just turn my Xbox off because I really don't like the game! There is just something about it which I don't agree with especially when younger people are playing it, it's an 18 for a reason. But then again, I've always been one for the rules and I know I didn't exactly stick to them myself but.. I guess its the benefit on hindsight.

Microsoft recently decided to get rid of Microsoft points so that you just straight up buy stuff rather than basically exchanging your money into a different currency to buy stuff. It makes sense, its easier but it makes everything seem so much more expensive. When it was points they seemed useless because all you could use them on would be content for your games but now its money, it makes me look at it and think - 'Really? I could get a McDonalds for that!' I know I'm not spending anymore than I would have before but I guess it's one of them psychological things.. It has sort of further screwed over game shops mainly because now they don't have the points to sell and make a little profit. We went to Tesco's today and they were offering £6 of GTA V if you bought Microsoft points with it - just a way to get rid of the stock obviously because it's going to be discontinued..

New iOS tomorrow - I think I'm excited because by the looks of it, it's completely different and it'll be like an entirely new phone. It'll be good in the sense of.. It will keep people with Apple as they're phone becomes a new toy again, some people might come to Apple to try it.. My only worry is that I'm so used to this one that half the things I do right now won't work anymore. For all I know the fundamentals are all the same and we're looking at a re-skin but we can't tell until tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for reading peoples of the internet, blog you later.

Day 79
We had some pork chops for tea today and I like to cut them open to make sure they're not pink inside and the such. When you cook stuff, it shrinks because of the heat etc.. But after I cut this one it continued to get smaller and it made it look like a dinosaur. A dinosaur that likes to eat my sweetcorn. OM NOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment