Tuesday 10 September 2013

9-3

Not the conventional 9-5 jobby but I will take what I can get. So yes, I was at work for the majority of the day so we shall skip to the end really. After work I picked Amy up and then we chilled for a while. Had some tea - cheese burger and chips from the chip shop. The ketchup they use in them is always so dang tasty but it's probably from some huge industrial size dispenser so.. We wouldn't be able to get our hands on it. 

Amy also had this little meeting type event which she attended at her school so I dropped her back off up there around half 6 and felt a little odd.. Because usually when I drop her off it's pretty late so I was at home thinking I should get ready for bed because my body clock is associating this event to sleepiness. I just find it a little strange that we can subconsciously train ourselves to feel sleepy or wake up.. Even though consciously we know whats going on. It's like tricking yourself. Very useful though if you can master it - waking up in the morning will never have felt so easy. People say you can make yourself get up in the morning by blacking out your room, setting an alarm to go off and practice a routine of getting up. That way your body will think the noise of the alarm means time to move! Only thing is on weekends you'll probably never have a lay in..

I haven't been able to watch any more Dexter which is a mighty shame. It really helps to pass the time. I'm about to start season 4 but the first episode just bluntly refuses to work on the Mac or on the Xbox so.. All the other episodes are fine but I can't skip it. Just not a thing I can do..

See, I'm very open minded and think everyone should have their own opinion.. And I don't want this to sound mean.. But I was at work, and this couple came in and very loudly complained to each other that the range of alcohol kept refrigerated wasn't very good. We agree it's not the best but we don't get to choose what goes where.. We get told. I wouldn't be mentioning this until they looked straight at me and gave me the evil eye. Like it was my fault. My bad?

I've been getting a lot of hours in on Isaac lately and it's still a lot of fun because there is so much stuff to unlock but I've just got this new character and I am just so awful with him.. And ironically you need to beat the boss with him to unlock the item I want. Blah. Perseverance shall reign true through this.

I really remember having something else I was going to mention but it has flitted off to another part of my brain to have a dance. On its own. Blog you later. It'll pop back once I have posted this..

Day 72
So.. You see all of these pictures of Siri saying some strange stuff depending on what you say to it.. And I forgot to take a picture today so I was scrolling through my phone to find something and found this. It just really felt like Siri managed to slap me with text on a screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment