Wednesday 18 September 2013

iOS7

I haven't got iOS7 yet, I completely forgot about it all day to be quite honest but I guess I shall have to do it tomorrow or tonight.. Maybe. I'll forget again. So as of right now.. I have no clue what's going on with this 'new phone download' type thing.

So having run out of Dexter to watch.. I thought I would browse through LoveFilm instant again to see what else there was on there. I stuck to TV series because I quite enjoy knowing I have a lot of stuff ready to watch rather than watching one film, then needing to find another and so on.. I saw this new series added called Copper and it was about police in the late 1800's and as I had been watching something else based on police I thought.. Why not? Let's give it a try. I turned it off after 5 minutes, I just got bored. There's something about shows that try to go back to the old days, sometimes they get it right and other times you can just tell it's fake. I ended up going to Heroes and I am glad I did.

It was a lot better than I remember, it's quite interesting in the fact that they don't tell you anything straight away. I think that's to try and let you work things out for yourself first and then they will inform you if you are right or wrong. The only thing that annoys me is the series lengths, they're all different. Series 1 and 3 are both 25 or so long, but then 2 and 4 don't make it past 15. To me that says the writer was making it up as the show went along, had problems thinking of ideas and decided to cut series short as to not force content out. Maybe its the little bit of OCD in me that likes this to be the same, but most other TV series have the exact same number of shows in each.

I got slapped on the hand by a customer today at work. H'mergh.

Thanks for reading, pretty knackered so I'm going to pass out on my bed. Night. Blog you later.

Day 80
Here's a toad. I had a frog. So here is a toad. A bigger and by far more grumpy looking thing at the end of the day. Was strange him just sitting there, looked pretty dry and I know they don't like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment