Sunday 8 September 2013

Browsing

So, how about my weekend? It consisted of 2 days and some stuff. Standard..

So Saturday, I took my Dad to East Grinstead to buy a car and he can't really drive there and drive two back so.. I'd never been there before so it was an interesting little drive. Lots of country lanes and then a horrible one way system in a town centre which seems to be the norm this days.. I understand why they put them in but.. For anyone just trying to pass through it can turn out to be a little bit of nightmare. We we're using my phone as a Satnav and it managed to navigate through but a lot of the 'turns' where just sharp corners in the road rather than changing road.. So I found myself looking for turnings that weren't there. The new car is quite nice, an 02 vauxhall astra estate. Very clean, but it's white so it won't stay that way.

After that, me and Amy toddled over to Staples to try and find some little drawers that she can use for school.. We went to Tonbridge Wells first as there was an industrial estate with one there. The traffic was ridiculous, basically a stand still most of the time. And then they didn't have what we were looking for which was even better! The only other Staples nearby is in Chatham so we headed there and managed to get the bits. I swear there used to be loads of staples around but obviously they've all gone or they were never there.

We had planned to see a film and have dinner but by the time we were done it would have meant waiting around for an hour for the film, as everywhere was packed for dinner.. Or go home and come back. In the end we chose to just stay in and watch X Factor, not as good as last weeks but there were some good acts. I'm still waiting for that teacher from my old school to turn up! This is obviously assuming they show here but.. Usually they show the goodun's and we know for a fact she is good.

Today we popped over to Bluewater to have a wonder around. Grabbed a Nando's. They had randomly put out a large chess set which you could play with.. There was also air hockey tables next to that 4D simulator thingy. An ineresting move by the Bluewater management.

I then had work. Bleh. You know that stuff.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, I shall blog you later!

Day 70
Here is a nice array of holiday brochures, we like to have a look in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment