Monday 7 October 2013

No More Heroes

For those of you who have read anything in the last.. 2 weeks? You'll know I'm talking about Heroes the TV series apposed to No More Heroes the Wii game which I always wanted and never got.. But now I have no Wii so this point is moot.

Yes, today I finished Heroes completely, all four seasons and it ended with a 'To be continued..' as they did at the end of all of the series prior to it.. So I assumed this meant there was a fifth series that I was somehow missing. Upon googling this, I discovered that Heroes was cancelled after the fourth series which sucks! Super sucky douche move by the TV people.. Apparently it was continued in the form of comic so I might have to look into that to see what happens because.. I'm not sure if I want it to end like that. The end of a TV series will usually have some big conclusion which leaves you feeling content and satisfied yet sad that it's over.. I don't have that. Probably means they didn't know that would be the last season or something bigger may have happened.

So I thought I would be at a miss as to what to do or watch but lucky for me.. I thought I would randomly check The Walking Dead page on LoveFilm to discover that the entire second season has appeared! Hooray for me, even though I'm pretty sure the fourth is about to start or has already started.. I just need one of them sensory excluders from how I met your mother so I don't see anything I shouldn't yet. It's like reading a random page of a book you like to accidentally stumble across a character dying. Then you're just waiting for it.

British topic - the weather. Quite eclectic lately if you ask me.. It's Autumn so I am expecting it to get colder and in the morning it most definitely is.. And theres condensation all over my car.. But then in the day time it is still getting pretty warm and uncomfortable. And I swear my room is in that one position where the sun is always going to get on your nerves whether it's right in your eye or glaring on the screen of shining off of everything.. I used to be in the back room of the house which was smaller, hotter but mostly sun free. Can't have it all though can you?

I'm going back to my sweet chilli ways, I've been finding excuses to use it on most of the food I am eating. Especially lunch times because I can just whack it in a sandwich instead of butter - because sweet chilli and butter would just be a no go.. But I'm happy for it to be back in my life.

I have my Twitter and Instagram linked on my Blog I am pretty sure.. Over to the right somewhere but I never really use them.. I used to use Instagram a lot when I first got my phone because my old phone didn't have app for it being on Bada - Samsung's operating system. I always got stuck with Twitter because I can never think of anything.. All of it it now is mainly me sharing my blog. I shall have to try make more use of them.

Thanks for reading, blog you later.

Day 99
Technically I have now uploaded something for about 100 days straight which is pretty cool even though it is day 99.. I did on before I started this so.. Boom. Anyway, I was sitting in my car after work in the rain and I really like the pattern than the rain on the window casts over the car. It's pretty awesome to put it nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment