Wednesday 23 October 2013

Change Up

I watched The Chance Up today - mainly because my phone managed to delink itself from the Xbox and I kind of forgot where to find the code.. But I will work that out at another point. So instead I thought I would have a look on LoveFilm and that was there.

Psst.. Some spoilers here..

All in all I would say it is a good funny film, worth a watch. Some of the stuff in it will make you cringe like at the start; the baby pooped in one of the characters mouths.. I was eating at this point - WAS. I stopped. Waited a while before I carried on.. And some stuff about marriages which I felt was a little inappropriate and really rude so I obviously I won't mention it on here. Made me a little uncomfortable.

Go for it. Give it a watch. If you can. You'll enjoy it. Plus Ryan Reynolds is just a very funny actor.

What the hell weather? Make your mind up! This morning it was miserable, as was most of yesterday and then today - the sun was out. It was warm. It was a nice day apart from the odd large puddle. I don't mind it but I do much prefer if it stays one way. It being cold and rainy means I can layer up and use a waterproof but then as soon as it gets hot and you're prepared for the cold.. You melt. Like a snowman. Bleh.

Thanks for reading peoples of the internet, blog you later.

Day 115
I know for all intensive purposes this is a screen shot but I'm sure some of you will know. It's a game for your phone called Cookie Clickers and it's really addicting for no apparent reason because the whole game is literally clicking a cookie. A lot.  Simple yet effective eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment