Saturday 5 July 2014

Carrots..

Day 369
I am watching the football again currently but.. It's in extra time so it is a very good game.

We went to Bluewater today to do some shopping and stuff. I was looking to get some running shoes or something along those lines but the cheapest were about £80! Not really looking to pay that much at this early stage, maybe further down the line if keep running up - who knows? We tried something new also, joov. I thought it would be tasty and healthy.. Mine was.. Questionable. I chose lemon splash, but as you can see below it was orange, that's because it has carrot in it. I would have liked a lot more lemon, I love the sharp flavour.. But there were so many bits in it I found myself chewing. Amy had a tropical one which she was happy with. I still didn't fancy that either.

I also bought Titanfall today which is really good - but it is such a team based game you have to get a team together or rely on luck. Games like Call of Duty you can carry your team if you are good enough but this - no way. Very enjoyable though, a completely different concept to have everything even the story being multiplayer also. Does make it harder to complete all the story missions but who doesn't like a challenge?

Amy now has tamodchi life for the 3DS. It is really different in terms of games that I am used to, especially ones for the handheld consoles. It speaks the names that you give and has set dialogue and stuffs.. Some of the voices are pretty creepy. Looks enjoyable, that's the main thing.

Penalties

And that is Amy's hand in the background jumping into the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment