Monday 7 July 2014

Shiny Brows

Day 371
The picture below is of Amy - obviously. She asked for me to use this picture specifically, we were in Pizza Express and as you can see - something was shining on her head. Not entirely sure what but it was just right is I took a picture. Clearly. 

I used to be a real Pizza Hut fanboy but since the taste card has made Express a lot more affordable.. I may be converted. It's nice to have a formal meal with.. Seemingly unformal food. The mushroom bruschetta they have as a starter is like.. My favourite thing ever! It's amazing. The bread is think and puffy but cuts nicely and the mushrooms and the sauce.. Oh yes please. If you are a fun of mushrooms, give it a try! 

Went for another run this morning. I have a route sort of planned out for the timescale I am running at the moment it works out just right as I finish at my house as the warm down walk finishes which is nice. I can't wait to be able to run for a half hour period. 

I am currently watching Attack on Titan which is an anime about humanity being attacked by titans. It's really interesting and I've heard a of about it / turns out it is on Netflix. Awesome. I'll keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment