Thursday 3 July 2014

Shiny Shiny

Day 367
So today, was a normal day - work and stuff. Apart from this morning, I was awake a lot earlier than usual to go for a run. Type thing. I am using an NHS App called couch to 5k to get you running 5km in 9 weeks. This is in preparation for a fun run with work called the Rainbow run. It's for charity and you get paint thrown all over you. Awesome. I just need to get some nice running shoes for now.

So Murray was out of the tennis yesterday, it's a shame but apparently he was no where near his best otherwise 3 straight sets.. Nuh uh. Even his opponent said he was not right, I'm not supporting Djokovic because he is rather good anyway. Plus - we still have some Brits in the mixed doubles so who knows?

I've recently got back into playing Plants vs. Zombies. I really like the community driven feel to the game, free updates with new games and maps and characters! Most games that is a holiday addition otherwise you pay for it. This is just nice, and so casual to play. No stress.. Just enjoyment.

So today's picture, is of Mr Tom playing with Amy's camera taking pictures of his new toy - a new car. And I tell you what, the pictures came out really well. Did it some real justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment