Tuesday 8 July 2014

Little Fox

Day 372
So today I was out a friends house helping them out with something, so naturally, I didn't watch the football? What do I miss? 7-1 to Germany, distorting the home nation! I will watch the highlights tomorrow but.. I can't imagine how they'll have the will power for the third place play off. Who knows?

Today's picture, as you can see below, is of a fox. I am going to presume a baby fox as not many adult ones would happily lay down and have a nap in an open space like this. Especially as this garden should smell like dog as it is my neighbours garden - who has a dog. It happily laid there for a long time scratching and stuff.. Then disappeared as quick as a flash when the dog returned. It's not the best picture, I have a better one on Amy's camera but for now yeah. Cute little thing.

Currently indulging myself in more Attack on Titan.. It's so good. It's such a unique concept which started of small as a lot of popular things do. Now from what I understand a second series is being looked into. I know I'm not even half way through the first but I'd like there to be more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment