Saturday 26 July 2014

Teeny Mush

Day 390
Good evening, morning afternoon and order of times when you may be reading this from the time it is posted. Ha.

See below for a teeny tiny mushroom. This is from a Zizzi's trip we had during the week, I fancied trying something different to pasta. I had roast chicken and mushroom risotto and to put it simply.. It was a bit underwhelming if anything. Chicken is great. Mushrooms are also great in my books.. But this.. Didn't quite do it for me. Some of the rice was under/overcooked and rather crunchy. It's not horrible but I would've preferred something else. Still like me a Zizzi's. 

I actually bought some clothes today. But in true non-shopper style I bought 6 shirts from Primark for under £20. Because they were nice and simple and plain and get the job done. They cover my too half, are baggy so they won't be uncomfortable under the American sun and in a range if colour choices. Awesome. 

America soon by the way. I really need to check with O2 how the phones will work when we're out there actually.. I'd really not like to take a 2 week hiatus from my blog. 

Skittles are giving away 110 Xbox Ones at the moment. I on the other hand got one of 1,000,000 3 dat Xbox Live Gold trials which I already have paid a year for. Now I get an extra 3 days. Excellent.

I'm findng it hard to sleep at the moment as it is rather hot.. Hence why this post is going to be a lot longer than you might expect. It is giving me something to do; at the moment it is a conscious monologue of my thoughts. To be fair, you probably don't mind if you've made it this far down.

I've watched all of Full Metal Alchemist this is available on the old Netflix which sucks.. Because it doesn't come to any conclusion. There is still more to watch but I can't unless I do it by other means which I don't really fancy. At least with Netflix it's just there ready in good quality but now I feel like I am missing out on the ending as I am pretty sure I was near to it.

Guess I should try to off to the land of nod, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment