Sunday 13 July 2014

Turtle

Day 377
So somehow I forgot to post this picture of a loom turtle. This was the first one that my dad made, since then he had made some other stuff.. Amy has also made some more but I forgot to take a picture of then so.. I shall have to remember to do that soon. 

I have finished with the first season of Attack on Titan completely now. Very much hoping for more because it held my attention better than a hell of a lot of programes. Saying that, there is also a new series if Hemlock Grove out.. Completely online and fully available at the moment - which is awesome. I shall have to get that on the go soon. Since I have watched some anime though.. I'm trying out Fullmetal Alchemist which is strange. It's like.. Full on all out fighting with strange comedy mixed in. Plenty to watch though.

Germany won the World Cup. I expected as much, they have been playing very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment