Wednesday 2 July 2014

Lola

Day 366
So what did I get up to today? Well I went for a ride in my friends new car, very snazzy. Brand new Golf GTD which is so smooth and shiny and lovely. It's an automatic and I've never really thought about driving one - I always wanted to learn manual so I could drive anything if the needs be. Apparently automatics are much nicer. Who knows? I'll have to drive one in America soon enough! We went to Asda and as it was spontaneous.. N be apart from me had their wallet.. The bank of Matt eh?

I also bumped into a friend who is back from university for the summer. The picture is of his lovely doggy Lola. She is so friendly and happily jumps up to meet you - for a couple of seconds.. Then sniffs everything. It's pretty sweet.

Totally fell asleep typing this. Not..

To get her to sit still we pretended to have a treat which she patiently awaited even though it was a piece of grass. Nearly ate it anyway!


1 comment: