Saturday 12 July 2014

The Double

Day 375 & 376
Not going to lie. I fully intended to do a blog yesterday but I fell asleep. In between my arms aching and it being the end of the week and stuff.. I just wiped out and didn't get my phone. So here's a double picture. Exciting.

The first is Amy's most recent loom creation which is quite clearly a snake. It was a bit of a fiddle to make as some of the bands kept pinging off somehow unbeknown to us. Finally, it all stuck together. It's only held together by about 2 knots or something.. Otherwise it would just fall to pieces. It is hung up with all of Amy's bracelets.

The second picture is black current Hooch. I really like lemon Hooch, now they have orange and black current. This is the newer flavour but I always like things of that flavour so I decided to try that first. Also as they're weren't on offer so.. Thought I would just get one. It is really nice, it just tastes like squash with a bit of a kick. I would recommend it of course.

Went out for a birthday meal today, a couple of days belated but still all the same. The plan was TGI's but they said no to bookings.. Then when we got there.. Said they were fully booked. Which is cheeky. Ended up going to Giraffe which was.. Okay. The food is really good, don't get me wrong but for the amount you get; not atop my list. I had risotto with prawns, chicken and chorizo which came to £11.95. It was nice. But there could've been a bit more for that much.. 

Thankfully; my arms are easing in now. Thank the lords!




No comments:

Post a Comment