Saturday 19 July 2014

Ooer

Day 383
Don't worry, I didn't take this picture whilst driving. Amy did. It best part about the picture is that the traffic light still works, but they still put the hood over it like they were trying to calm a wild animal. I really have no clue how they managed to hit this set of lights just because of where it was but.. They did. Most definitely.

I got the orange hooch today, can't wait to try that. I am being good though, out this one in the fridge to give it time to call down unlike the black current one. I think it's going to be really good. I enjoyed a strawberry and lime rekordelig earlier which was mighty fine in this hot weather. 

Apparently there was a carnival type thing going on in Maidstone which started like.. 2 hours late. It was supposed to start at 12 and we were there and there was supposed to be free stuff.. We saw none of it. But then we saw it on Facebook. Great planning.

And remember, just give.
https://www.justgiving.com/KCCServiceDeskFunRun


No comments:

Post a Comment