Thursday 10 July 2014

Monkey

Day 374
So looks are a thing. Amy and my Dad have gotten into them, below is a picture of a monkey made entirely of elastic bands. It's really clever how it works because it holds itself together entirely, no need to tie stuff or anything. Amy is hopefully going to make me a tiny tuxedo out of them for my key ring, I just need to find the right colours. I still would really like a tie as well.. But that would take a hell of a lot of bands as they are so small. 

Attack on Titan is just getting better and better. It's something that really is to a niche market though, even for those anime fans out there. I would highly recommend it especially as it is only 20 minutes an episode. Don't like it - you loose 20 minutes. Like it.. There's another 7 hours to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment