Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Year

DAY 365
So, a year ago I decided to challenge myself to post a picture every day for a year. And it looks like.. I have actually managed to do this. Looking back it the pictures paints a nice timeline which brings back a lot of memories.

Thinking about it now - what have I done in this last year? I've got a new job which I love. Me and Amy are in the process of booking our first holiday abroad, no bars held either - America. I've been to Thorpe Park numerous times, Alton Towers, Chessington, Lego Land, various Sea Life centres, Cadbury world. I've joined a gym! Something I never thought I would do, turns out I feel better already. It burns a bit. But it will be worth it. It's strange looking back at a year and thinking about what you've actually done. 

So now - you may be wondering where I plan to go from here.. I honestly haven't thought that all the way through yet. There's a surprise. I'm thinking - more photos. Keep that going. I want to push myself to expand though, post stuff I've been thinking about alongside. Make it a bit more than a 5 second glance. 

But thanks. I do like my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment