Monday 26 January 2015

Blank Space

I have posted about writers block before, and I feel like I have got this at the moment. When I start a new post, I literally get a blank space. A big white box which is eagerly awaiting my input. Literally. Thinking about it, it is quite strange because at the end of the day is just some pixels in a shape which we have been taught to mean something. Crazy stuff.

Today has been a simple day, I got up and went to work as many would. I enjoyed my walk which was in the opposite direction of all the school kids who generally did get out of my way. Usually there is always that one person that doesn't want to move and bump shoulders.. Which I am fine with because I am a bit bigger than the average school child. I always think to myself how rude it is when people just assume as they aren't going to move that you will - right after I have passed them. I always think I shouldn't need to.

There is a rather large helicopter outside right now, I can only presume an army one. We used to get them all the time when I lived with my parents, never really knew why.. Still don't know. All I know is they be noisy and stuff.

So, here is a news story:
http://news.sky.com/story/1415418/cumberbatch-sorry-for-coloured-actors-remark
It is about a Mr Benedict Cumberbatch who was being interviews on TV and he was pretty much forced to apologise for a statement he made using what was deemed an out of date reference. It was described as having the potential to offend. I find stuff like this a little annoying because he clearly meant no offence by it but because it was deemed 'possible' he had to refuse. Whilst being famous will have its perks, it looks like you have to start standing on egg shells in case you offend someone and with over 7 billion people living on this planet, I am sure everything will somehow offend someone. He gets bad publicity for not really doing anything wrong.. Just my opinion of course.

Shall we have a picture here?

Day 574
So what we did see today was an official trailer for The Interview to be released in the UK.


It is being released on the 6th of February and it is safe to say me and Amy would like to watch it, we don't even now if it is going to be any good.. But with all the controversy that has been surrounding it sort of have to. It is safe to say it is a pretty strange idea to make a film about assassinating someone who is still alive but then the reaction of saying it is an act of war is just as outlandish. I think if America wanted to do something like that, they wouldn't use a film. Just saying.

We are going to watch Big Hero Number 6 soon and also 50 Shades of Grey. I like it when we actually have films to watch because it gives us a change to use the Cineworld cards, we are closer now as well so that is always nice. Less driving, more movies.

Thinking about Cinema's they are really strange because you like to go as a group - just so you can sit in the dark in silence with each other. On paper it sounds like more a solo thing to do but hey, it works. Like me a good film. Even a bad one on occasion.

I would also like to take this opportunity to share around a friends business, it is for technology repairs and other related services. The links below are for their website and also their Facebook page and is currently all 5 star responses. They are based in Ashford so if you need stuff done, why not give them a bell because it is much more reasonable in terms of pricing than many places I know.
http://www.irepairkent.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/irepairkent/timeline

Thanks for reading people. I am not going to think of random hashtags to Tweet this with - the life of sharing. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment