Thursday 8 January 2015

The Ant-Man

So there is now a trailer for Ant-Man out which is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInh3VhAWs8
If you haven't seen it already. I remember seeing something which was described as a schedule for the planned releases of Marvel in the coming years and I always thought this this was an odd choice for the next movie. Ant-Man is probably not as big a hero known to the universe who's main power appears to clearly be shrinking to the size of an ant. The helmet he wears - which I will admit is pretty awesome - allows him to control ants hence the overall name.

I just had a quick look into the background of Ant-Man here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant-Man
Because of course we can trust wikipedia. I am wondering where about in the storyline of the Ant-Man this will fall into. Is this a new entry, or playing out one of the stories of the characters listed? Who knows? I had no idea it would be Paul Rudd playing the part and I think it will most likely be a good choice as I have never seen a film with him staring that I haven't liked. It will fit the comical side which Marvel likes to play into the films but I don't think I've necessarily seen him in a serious role which this may be. I think it'll be good. Marvel always kills it with films.

Day 555
Have you ever seen a person dress a sofa? I have, but I can't remember if I was supposed to use that picture so I will use this one instead of myself - looking very smug - and my Dad - looking somewhat smug.


We are smug as we made the sofa. It must be getting pretty obvious what I have been discretely hinting for a while but I shall continue the facade for now. I can see an outline of where my wallet usually sits in my pocket there because it so full of.. Receipts.

Still enjoying Shadow of Mordor, on about 80%+ completion now so I shall be done with the storyline soon. I am unsure if there is a free roam afterwards for cleaning up achievements as I am pretty sure I shall not be getting them all this time through but oh well. More time to enjoy the combat!

Thanks for the read, the attention. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment