Wednesday 7 January 2015

Vroom

Are you a vroom or broom person? I have always been a vroom myself, people always used to argue it was broom - but I am not sweeping.

I have always found cars quite a bit of effort, more than they should be for the hype and near necessity of them in todays lifestyles. I personally don't like driving, never have and probably never will. I like to have some music on because it can get a bit annoying just hearing the car noise revving in the background. I do much prefer hearing the rain on the windows because I find that relaxing and apparently that is a pretty common thing.. I wonder why that is. Probably Google that once I am done here.

As you can possibly tell by this little statement above, I therefore do not know a lot about cars in terms of what makes them good, better or worse than others, how they work but I do obviously know how to drive one. We were in Sevenoaks and used the Tastecard for the firs time this year at Pizza Express - great choice, we know. The only downside was the place was pretty empty so you could tell the waiters were positioning people so they were clustered around into their waited on groups - if that makes sense. The table we were next to was a table of four women from what I could gather from London, who were being very loud and boisterous until we sat next to them - then they were silent and I caught them giving us a look every now and then even though we got told to sit there.. Ya know.. They also then took about 10 minutes to work out everyones share of the bill.

ANYWAY.

Why does this matter? It's because I had to park my car in a carpark of course, and I saw a car which I actually like. And I don't like many, for me I am far more interested in the practicality of having a car, if it does 60mpg but can't get to 60 in 7 seconds, that is fine by me. A car I do quite like is the Honda Civic but I have been told they are very expensive to run, so unless I am a millionaire, I am not interested in them. Another, which of course has no chance of ever coming into my ownership is the Ford Mustung, I do like the big ones as well. They were trying to get me to rent one when we went to America and as much as I wanted to - that was an extra £1000 basically. This is because I am under 25 and not from the USA.. Although they can learn at 16.. I don't get it. Anyway. Look at it!

Day 554
Mother may I?


I have had to stop Amy to let me take a picture, which she understood as she knows this is one of the only cars I am actually interested in. It shall never become a reality but they may be good because I can imagine that is an expensive monster to run.

Thanks. Peeps. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment