Monday 19 January 2015

The Quad is Real

Day 564
Hello there internet, it has been a while hasn't it? Well, like four days. Feels like a long time, I miss having wifi to make this a lot easier. I shall persist. Anyway. A picture for your eyes as per the norm.


A very dramatic picture of some cookies that Amy made. Of course Amy made them because I do not have a bakers bone in me. They were from a just add water packet thingy - the best way to describe it, even the chocolate chips were in there. They were pretty fluffy as well. I only got two, we gave some to family members and stuff.. I want cookies.

Day 565
Don't I look cute?


Obviously I didn't take this picture - I am over the side of the sofa and we were sharing a blanket. It is huge, like, it's supposed to be a throw for a double bed so it covers the entire sofa and us comfortably. Especially as it is the three seater. I was just getting ready to eat an egg thing with the little spoon? I think they're literally called egg 'n' spoon.. You should know what I mean. There was an even more embarrassing picture of me whilst eating the egg but.. I really don't think the internet needs to see that now. Ever. Possibly. Yay.

Day 566
I popped to my parents this weekend, picking up the last remnants of my room and also for ironing because at that point in time.. We didn't actually have one.. Makes ironing awkward to say the least. We did come across some of these old things - might still be going, I don't actually know - Yu-Gi-Oh cards.


I put them into little piles and had a look online, turns out some of them are worth a few bob now. I find it strange that they are collectables, I guess it's because they're no longer printed so the value goes up. Might look at passing some of them onto a better home rather than a foxes glacier mint tin!

Day 567
I liked that this was 567 as that's all in a row on the keyboard. Yeah.


We had a couple around yesterday to show them the flat and have some food and watch a movie. We chose to watch the above as no one had seen it, got it for a fiver in Asda. It was a good film, it's one of them ones that it never really feels like it has a point, not that many films do. It was a classic self discovery story with an overall different directin of getting there - for example robbing a chicken restaurant to bail out your nan from prison. Classic weekend eh?

Another thing we did watch was In To The Woods at the cinema. It's by Disney so we expected it to be good, from what we could get from the trailer - there was singing - and also a mashup of a load of other fairy tails like Rapunzel and Cinderella. It was pretty good, it does feel like it drags on a lot.. Like so much longer than you'd expect. I won't give too much away as it is still in the cinema for your viewing pleasure - if you like that stuff.

We also watched a new show called Catastrophe today, I don't know if it is a short series or if it is going to be a long lasting thing.. Either way it is funny. We were actually laughing which for a TV show isn't all that easy. Very much enjoyable! The idea is that they meet, it's a fling as he lives in America, she becomes with a child, he like.. Sort of moves? Not quite sure on that point yet. I would say watch it. Funny.

I must be up and off in the morning so for tonight, I bid you farewell. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment